Choose a vendor plan
Choose Any Vendor Plan Now And Start Selling Your Online Products At Your Current Location. Choose Gold Or Platinum Plan And Also Get $100 Deposited Automatically Into Your Wallet To Help Grow Your Business Fast.
Step 1 Choose a vendor plan
Step 2 Add store information
Step 3 Get $100 in wallet
Hurry! This Offer Ends In…
Step 1 Choose a plan and pay in USD or local currency equivalent
Yes! Choose Any Monthly Vendor Plan With Free Trial At Zero Risk To You And Experience How It Feels To Have Hundreds Of Customers Lining Up To Order From Your Online Store… Plus, Get An Additional $100 From Cirber Deposited Straight Into Your Gold Or Platinum Vendor Wallet.
Cirber Charges A Nominal Maintenance Fee So You Keep Up To 90% Of Net Sales, An Exceptional Percentage That Is Guaranteed For As Long As You’re A Vendor.
Choose The Popular Silver Plan Or Our Recommended Gold Plan, With Advanced Benefits, And Pay Less Per Month Than What We Normally Tip For Good Service! Either Way, Cirber Will Give You 30 Days Free Trial If You Sign Up Now!
Choose a vendor plan above before continuing to
Step 2 Add store information
IMAGINE taking zero risk (that is, nothing, nada, zilch) to get hundreds of customer orders right now for your online business.
Yes, you heard that right! Zero marketing budget to bring in a flood of traffic!
Wait..! You knew there was a catch, right? Okay, you have to do some work. But, really, to claim your online store on the high traffic CIRBER platform, all you have to do is follow the 3 easy steps above.
Then, you can sit back and focus on fulfilling the multiple orders that are guaranteed to come through on your laptop and smart phone. That’s all.
But, before you think this is some type of joke, hold on for a moment and think about this. It will set off a light bulb in your head.
If you were told pre-2009 that you could one day make money by simply fueling your car, turning on an app, accepting rides and driving around town…
That you did not have to chase down customers or spend money on advertising to pick up riders…
Would you have believed it? Pre-2009?
Well, in 2009, Uber made the unbelievable a reality. And now, many car owners benefit from the ease and convenience of generating income where most people never thought possible.
Today, Cirber has revolutionized the way money is made online in the service business by removing the biggest barrier to entry: cost.
Note: Cirber has done its part and the ball is now in your court to make the next move.
Yes, Cirber is the new Uber of the online service industry, helping you focus on more important things while CIRBER feeds you with motivated customers desperately looking for your online service.
How exactly can I get started for zero marketing budget (nothing, nada, zilch)?
Well, just follow the 3 simple steps. First, choose a vendor plan. Then, continue through the next 2 steps to sign up as Vendor and start receiving an influx of new business.
Depending on the products that you sell, your store will look something like this:
Or like this:
Frequently asked questions
To complete bulk products import, sign in to your vendor account and follow the three steps below.
- Export template
- From the dashboard, click on Products tab then Export template button to generate CSV file.
- Go Back to dashboard, click on Locations tab and copy product store ID.
- Update template
- Insert “Meta: product_stores” column in template.
- Add product store ID in Meta: product_stores field for each parent variable and simple product only, not for variation.
- Add user-generated SKU for each parent variable and simple product only, not for variation.
- Delete “Visibility in catalog” column if it exists.
- Update template with other details, including product image URL at any internet address.
- Import template
- Follow the prompts to import template.
- Pay particular attention to “Update existing products only” checkbox. When checked, only existing products that match by product ID will be updated. Uncheck the box to both update existing products and also import new products.
Yes, all Cirber functionalities are available in the mobile app.
Pickup and delivery options are determined by the Vendor.
- When adding a product to the online store, Vendor can set one or more options.
- Available pickup and delivery options are Affiliate delivery, Customer pickup, Store delivery, and Shipping.
- When placing an order, Customer can choose one of these options at checkout.
To sign up as Vendor, follow the steps below.
- Open Cirber app or visit www.cirber.com.
- Click on Become a Vendor or go directly to Vendor sign up page and choose a plan to complete the sign up.
- For step-by-step instructions and next steps before or after sign up, see How to sign up as Vendor.
To add a product to your Cirber store, follow the steps below.
- Sign in and navigate to your account dashboard. Click on Products tab.
- On Products page, click on Add product and enter the requested information.
- Click Submit.
Generally, there is no pickup and delivery fee.
However, a Vendor may set a minimum order amount for free pickup and delivery. In that case, a Customer will be given the option to add additional items to meet the minimum amount or elect to pay the pickup and delivery fee.
To set the maximum delivery fee you are willing to pay for Cirber delivery, follow the steps below.
- Sign in and navigate to account dashboard.
- Click on Locations tab, then click on Edit store location.
- Update “Maximum amount for Cirber delivery” field and click on Save changes button. Note: Enter a higher amount to receive more Affiliate responses to your pickup requests or a lower amount to receive fewer responses.
Cirber is used to order online food from popular restaurants and to deliver items locally. Cirber is one of the world’s fastest growing apps, available for local use in 195 countries.
Vendor can list a single item or entire store products on Cirber for pickup and local delivery by an Affiliate or for direct shipping to the Customer.
Affiliate can pick up and deliver items locally or receive online packages for delivery to the Customer.
Customer can also pickup his or her order directly, track the order and see it delivered promptly and in real-time.
Cirber offers Pickup and Delivery, and Package Redirect services.
Pickup and Delivery service is ideal for a Customer or Vendor who wants any item delivered. Food, groceries or packages can be picked up and delivered locally by an Affiliate or can be shipped directly to the end customer.
Package Redirect service is ideal for a Customer or Vendor who wants to assure safe delivery of a package. Non-perishable items can be shipped to an Affiliate for local delivery to the end customer and prevent the items from being left unattended on the porch!
Below is a list of some of the key features of Cirber:
– cash on delivery payment
– set pickup and delivery location
– set availability and delivery times
– set maximum discount % for promotions
– set maximum delivery fee
– set minimum pickup fee
– set local currency
– set local tax rate
– see tracking information
– receive status notifications
– receive tip payment
– add ratings and reviews
– add multiple store locations
For further details, see How it works.
A Vendor is a user who can list a single item or entire store products for sale on Cirber. The items can be delivered by one of several methods: Affiliate delivery, Customer pickup, Store delivery, or Shipping.
Ready to get paid? Then, sign up as Vendor.
Note : $100 in wallet can be used as payment towards vendor plan subscription or similar premium benefits.